31 July 2023 News Headlines
A summary of today's important and breaking news regarding PTI and the country that the mainstream media of Pakistan will never show you.
- In Islamabad, it’s a holiday, but Chairman of Tehreek-e-Insaf, Imran Khan, attended 11 different bogus court cases with his wife today.
- The court granted an exception in today's hearing in the illegal marriage case, postponing the trial until September 5 due to the holidays. The court also sought evidence from PTI's lawyers regarding the request for exemption in the next hearing.
- In Islamabad court, there is holiday for the entire month of August, no cases are being heard, however for Chairman Tehreek-e-Insaf, Imran Khan, in the Tosha Khana case, judge, Humayun Dilawar, has made “special” arrangements. Human Dilawar’s name was not present previously on the rostrum.
- Judge Humayun Dilawar has set a new record for bias. Despite all evidence of him being against Imran Khan, the trial continues. Lawyers faced misconduct and threatening remarks from him, and today, he insisted on getting Imran Khan's statement recorded within a few hours. After protest by PTI lawyers, they were given only one day's respite. Tomorrow morning at 9 o'clock, the court demanded that Imran Khan be present to record his statement. Imran Khan left the court premises for Bani Gala after a day of continuous appearances.
- Chairman Tehreek-e-Insaf, Imran Khan, appeared in NAB court with his wife today, but the hearing was adjourned for only one day due to the judge's unavailability. Imran Khan also appeared in the Anti-Terrorism court, where bail was extended until August 8. The judge, Tahir Sipra, extended the hearing until August 15.
- Detailed decision was issued by the Lahore High Court Pindi Bench on the GHQ attack case. According to the decision, no one was injured in the May 9th GHQ attack, and no army officer became an accuser. The CCTV cameras, from inside and outside the GHQ were not taken into custody, nor was there any army employee included in the Identity Parade, nor was there any witness.
- Chairman Tehreek-e-Insaf, Imran Khan, strongly condemned the bomb blast that occurred yesterday. He expressed condolences to the bereaved. Tehreek-e-Insaf as a party expressed concern over the rising wave of terrorism.
- In the recent press release, it was mentioned that in the past year, there have been 636 incidents of terrorism in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa alone, which raise questions about the government's performance.
- The lawyers of Chairman Tehreek-e-Insaf, Imran Khan, challenged the request to summon Imran Khan, in the Cypher investigations in the Islamabad High Court, but the Islamabad High Court turned it down with an objection.
- The fascist government in its last days is reaching new heights in its revengeful actions. First, they did not release Shehryar Afridi on parole on the death of his brother and sister, then despite a court order, a new notification was issued, leading to his re-arrest. Last night, the home of his brother was raided, who was also kidnapped and is still missing.
- PTI Lawyers Forum is constantly battling against fascism. While the fascist government is not backing down from its revengeful actions, PTI lawyers are also present to confront them. Today, a resident from Islamabad Haider Saeed’s elder brother including five workers, were discharged from Cantt court.
- PTI women are being punished for raising their voice against the injustice of the fascist government. Sana Javed, Khadija Shah, and other women were handed over to the police again for 12 days.
- Imran Khan's application to halt the trial in the Tosha Khana case until the final decision of IHC, was filed in the Supreme Court. The court has given a serial number for the jurisdiction plea. In light of the Supreme Court's decision, it is necessary that, the court with the authority must first make a decision, hence till then no activity in the trial will be conducted.
- Instead of fighting terrorists, the fascist government is fighting against PTI leaders. In KPK, PTI General Secretary Omar Ayub's house was raided by the police for the seventh time, ransacking his home and assaulting the employees. Omar Ayub remains determined to stand with Imran Khan.
- In the era of the fascist government, standing with Imran Khan has become a crime. PTI leader Ejaz Chaudhry's judicial remand has been extended for another 7 days by the Anti-Terrorism Court.
- Due to poor governance, the price of sugar is continuously increasing, and now sugar has reached 160 rupees per kilogram.
- Former Provincial Minister, Iqbal Wazir, who left PTI got into a physical altercation with the officials of P&D Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The employees locked him up inside the room.