30 July 2023 News Headlines
A summary of today's important and breaking news regarding PTI and the country that the mainstream media of Pakistan will never show you.
- Islamabad's official and private offices to remain closed for the next two days due to the arrival of a foreign delegation, but courts will continue to operate for the cases of Chairman of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf, Imran Khan, and hearings on the Tosha Khana and other cases will continue on an an ongoing “emergency” basis.
- Today, a bill was presented in the Senate in which banning a political party, arrests without bail, media coverage restrictions, and other draconian laws were included. After protests by PTI senators, the Senate Chairman had to withdraw the bill.
- Vengeful actions against the opponents of the fascist government are increasing day by day. Firing took place at the residence of PTI's lawyer advocate in Lahore late at night.
- Meeting of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf's Core Committee took place under the Chairmanship of Imran Khan in which important decisions were taken. Topics including overall political situation in the country and upcoming elections were discussed. Formation of a committee under the leadership of Shibli Faraz to investigate the role of PTI senators in approving the amendment to the Army Act in the Senate was created. In the meeting, legislations that are being done by the government in haste were also looked into. Under the leadership of Vice-Chairman Shah Mahmood Qureshi, a 5-member committee was formed. Senator Ali Zafar's nomination as a parliamentary leader in the Senate was also confirmed. Approval was given for the establishment of a 2-member Overseas Liaison Committee consisting of Omar Ayub Khan and Senator Shibli Faraz to foster relationships with Pakistani communities abroad. Briefings were provided on final recommendations by National and Provincial Parliamentary Boards for 90% of the candidate seats. Approval was granted for celebrating Independence Day with full enthusiasm at the party level. The meeting stressed on the immediate reversal of electricity tariff hikes by the federal government and adopting measures to prevent economic casualties of the general public. The Core Committee of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) strongly condemned the derogatory language used by government ministers against women. The Core Committee also hailed the courage, bravery, steadfastness, and determination shown by incarcerated workers and leaders, especially female workers in prisons.
- Fascist government's oppression also endangers the families of Tehreek-e-Insaf leaders. Zahoor Mashwani, has been abducted for 80 days, his innocent children release a video message in memory of their father.
- For political motives, the government plans to take a 15 billion rupees loan with interest and distribute laptops among the youth. Subsequently, this loan will be recovered, along with interest, from the impoverished public through taxation.
- Police raided the House of PTI Member and former KP Minister Wazir Zada who is affiliated with the Kalashi Community - Police were present inside and outside the house.
- The condition of the child who underwent violence at the hands of a judge’s wife has again become critical, Doctors say next 48 hours are crucial.
- Tariq Bashir Cheema is no longer able to face his constituents; after his worst performance and his son's involvement in the Islamia University scandal, the public in his constituency protested against Tariq Bashir Cheema.
- MNA from Hangu, Nadeem Khayal held a press conference with Sher Afzal Marwat. He said that he was forcibly taken to Pervez Khattak's place. "I am part of PTI. I have no affiliation with Pervez Khattak's party." Nadim Khayal. PTI had suspended Nadeem Khayal's basic membership.