PTI UK & Republic of Ireland members or potential candidates can contact election commission regarding any elections related queries on [email protected].
Election commission members contact details are:
1 Mr. Ahamad Jawad [email protected]
2 Mr. Muhammad Waqas [email protected]
3 Mr. Hina Qassam [email protected]
No other form of communication will be accepted or responded to, therefore, please ONLY use the official contact details for any queries you may have.
Role of Election Commission:
Election Commission shall ensure free and fair intra-party elections are held and equal level playing field is provided to all eligible contestants.
Responsibilities of Members of Election Commission
All three members of election commission shall be equally responsible to:
1) Ensure paid-membership process defined by Office of International Chapters is adhered to during membership campaign.
2) Verify voting list by scrutinizing through sample testing or any other means deemed necessary.
3) Published verified membership lists as per defined guidelines.
4) Scrutinize contestants??? nomination papers and ensure they fulfill eligibility criteria.
5) Handle any complaints during membership or nominations process and make equitable decisions.
6) Oversee the SMS voting process on elections day and, do spot checks if necessary on actual votes.
7) Announce results
8) Make sure all data handled by them during elections is treated with strict confidentiality and not shared with any irrelevant person or body within or outside the party.