Prime Minister Imran Khan's speech at the launching ceremony of Health Cards in Punjab.
After launching the health card on Federal level and previously known as FATA, PTI Govt has launched it in Punjab as well. The health card will provide free treatment for up to Rs. 720,000.
Prime Minister's Speech:
Here are some of the salient features of the card:
- Free treatment for up to 720,000 Rupees.
- Not only in Govt, but selected private hospitals will also provide free treatment.
- Burial allowance in case the patient dies during the treatment.
- Traveling allowance for traveling from home to hospital.
- 9 Major diseases covered.
- More than 35 million people to have access by the end of 2019.
Minister of health Dr. Yasmin Rashid's speech:
Chief Minister Punjab Usman Buzdar's Speech:
Shah Mehmood Qureshi, Minister of Foreign Affairs: