PMLN Performance Audit
- PIA in a huge loss.
- Steel mill closed.
- Railway in the loss.
- FBR failed.
- Industries and Private Sectors in the loss.
- Imports at highest level & exports at the lowest level.
- Water Shortage increases & no dams.
- Nandipur fiasco, QA Solar Park fiasco, 1329 MW Port Qasim Coal plant fails to produce electricity.
- Record-breaking Loans Of over Rs13000 billion at highest interest rates.
- Mega Corruption Scandals like Panama Papers, Dawn Leaks, etc.
- Mineral Water & 56 Companies Scandal,
- Metro Bus, Metro Train in loss & on huge subsidies,
- Yellow Cab Scheme, Laptop Scheme, PM Youth loan, Sasti Roti Scheme, Amnesty Scheme all fraudulently failed projects.
- Qarz Utaro Mulk Sunwaro the biggest fraud,
- Motorway, Railway, PIA mortgaged for Loans.
- Government Remains Silent on Kalbhushan, Kashmir, Violations of LOC & Indian propaganda on Mumbai Attacks
- Use of Parliament needlessly for disturbing Khatm e Nabuwat article in the constitution.
- Election Act 2017 for paving way for the entry of corrupts in the parliament by removing declaration on 17 items with nomination papers.
- Spending over Rs 30 billion on Visits worldwide with 0% trade interest in favor of the country.
- Failed to bring Foreign and International investments for industrial & Pvt Sectors.
- Highest electricity & gas tariffs which are 3 times higher than 2008 rates.
- US $ rate maximum, 2008 was Rs 61 to a US$, 2013 was Rs 91 & now is Rs 118 ~ Rs121
- No effective policies for Healthcare, Education & welfare of society.
- More than 20 million Youth are jobless.
- Totally Politicised Federal and provincial establishment and institutions.
- Propaganda against Army, Courts, and NAB.
- Respecting the vote & voters by visiting Assembly only 8 times in more than 4 years.
- Public security inadequate but Govt spends Rs 11 Billion on Sharif family's security.
- Use of assemblies as Rubber stamp.
- This is what the PMLN's Tajurbakar Team has done in five years.
- Most corrupt & incapable Govt in the history of Pakistan.
- Think before you vote.
- Think for Pakistan.
Think before you vote.
Think for Pakistan.
Vote for Pakistan,