Reference to notification published on 05th May (attached) by PTI election commission,
Secretary of OIC Shahid Hussain is pleased to greet all PTI overseas family to secure the right to participate in Intra party elections of PTI. After this successful development, Secretary OIC is delighted to launch paying membership drive in France, Denmark and Norway with the following guidelines:
- After completion of successful tenures, from now onwards all designations in said countries are dissolved.
- Anyone who wish to become Membership Coordinator (MC) for a region can apply to Secretary OIC.
- Paying membership to be paid for full one year.
- Minimum qualifying for holding elections in a region or country shall be agreed between OIC and country???s leadership.
- OIC will announce the membership cut-off date and schedule of elections very soon. Country with highest membership will have elections first followed by second highest membership and so on.
- Registering Mobile number is mandatory for every paying member while applying membership as the same mobile number will be used for elections, no change will be possible later on.
- Number of regions in a country will be decided based on qualifying number of paying members in a region.
- MCs may invite PTI leadership in their regions for their events before the announcement of elections.
- Related details on conduct of election, election commission will be provided later.
- Paying membership list will be displayed in a transparent manner by Election commission before elections.
- Time to time instructions and guidelines will be posted on Insaf.pk to clarify inquiries or to remove any confusion.