Emergency Meeting of PTI’s Core Committee – Notification
- PTI’s core committee held an emergency meeting over the illegal arrest in a bogus case that took place on the orders of the controversial judge Humoyun Dilawar.
- Shah Mahmood Qureshi chaired the meeting.
- Legal framework for the release of Chairman Imran Khan was discussed along with the action plan for future.
- Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf has given a nationwide call for peaceful protests against the illegal arrest of Chairman Imran Khan.
- Despite providing concrete evidence in the Toshakhana case, the biased judge gave a pre-planned verdict which the nation has rejected.
- PTI workers and supporters condemn the illegal arrest of Imran Khan and must come out for peaceful protests all over the country to raise their voice against injustice.