5th August 2023 News Headlines
A summary of today's important and breaking news regarding PTI and the country that the mainstream media of Pakistan will never show you.
- Nation's Most Popular Leader, Former Prime Minister, global cricketing star, Chairman of PTI Imran Khan has been unlawfully arrested. Biased judge in the Tosha Khana case, Justice Humayoun Dilawar, has finally completed his task, depriving Imran Khan of the right to defense and imposing an unconstitutional sentence.
- ToshaKhana Case has turned out to be History’s Worst Legal Case. Biased judge Humayoun Dilawar, while writing the decision of an unconstitutional sentence, stated that Imran Khan did not declare the buying and selling of his assets in Form B. However, there is no such column in Form B where buying and selling is recorded. Legally, if the transaction occurred before June 30, it does not even need to be declared."
- Leader of the Nation Imran Khan's Pre-recorded Video Statement was released after his unlawful arrest. ChairmanPakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf, Imran Khan, emphasized peaceful struggle for genuine freedom in his recorded video statement. He stated that this struggle is not just for myself, but for the future of all of you. Therefore, sitting at home is not an option; engaging in peaceful protest is our constitutional right.
- Police Used Forceful Entry, Vandalism, and Violence to Arrest Chairman Imran Khan at Zaman Park. According to eyewitnesses, police officers forcefully entered through the back gate, breaking it down. They physically assaulted the guards, breaking through the entrance, and all of them entered. Imran Khan informed the police officers that he was surrendering himself, but he urged them not to harm the people. Despite this, the police continued their violent actions, forcibly putting a black cloth over Chairman Tehreek-e-Insaf's head and taking him away.
- “This Decision Cannot Stand for Three Days”. Senior lawyer Barrister Aitzaz Ahsan, speaking on TV, said that Judge Dilawar did not give a verdict without listening to Imran Khan's witnesses, and the Chief Justice of Islamabad High Court continued to accommodate them.
- Peaceful protests are taking place in various cities across the country against the unlawful arrest of Chairman Tehreek-e-Insaf, Imran Khan. Protests have been reported in cities including Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Bajaur, Bahawalpur, and others. Various bar associations across the country have also condemned the decision and organized protests.
- Chairman Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI), Imran Khan's legal team is determined to ensure his acquittal at all costs. The operation that began with “Absolutely Not” has now reached its pinnacle, and it was expected to happen. However, now it will decline and move towards its conclusion, and we will work to secure Imran Khan's release after clearing his name. Insha Allah." tweeted Advocate Intazar Panjutha. Chairman Imran Khan's legal team has also filed a request in Lahore High Court. “We Will Ensure Imran Khan's Release and Acquittal”, Imran Khan’s Legal Team
- Fearful Fascist Regime is resorting to another crackdown due to Public Protests. In an attempt to suppress protests against the unlawful arrest of Imran Khan, the Lahore Police has started raids on the residences of leaders and workers of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) at the local level to curb the demonstrations.
- The current regime is so fearful that despite illegally arresting Imran Khan, they are still trying to escape from elections. Just on the day of Imran Khan's arrest, the decision to conduct a new census for the elections was approved which could postpone the elections for another three to four months.
- Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf's Emergency Committee Meeting Issues Statement. Vice Chairman Shah Mahmood Qureshi chaired the core committee meeting, in which the committee condemned the decisions of the session court and the arrest of Chairman Imran Khan. The committee has called for a nationwide peaceful protest and has also requested an expedited reconsideration from the Supreme Court.
- Biased Judge Humayoun Dilawar wrote a 28-page decision within just 30 minutes, issued it, and within 5 minutes executed the arrest by the police. This proved that the decision was pre-written, and the judge merely fulfilled the formality in haste.