29 July 2023 News Headlines
A summary of today's important and breaking news regarding PTI and the country that the mainstream media of Pakistan will never show you.
- Chairman of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf, Imran Khan, tweeted that the person who came to deliver shoes to him has been arrested from his village. The family checked all the police stations in the area but couldn't find the driver anywhere. The fascist government is crossing new boundaries of tyranny every day.
- After the announcement of public holidays on Monday and Tuesday in Islamabad, the cases against Chairman of PTI, Imran Khan, will be heard on 1st August instead of 31st July.
- Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf's core committee meeting was held under the chairmanship of Imran Khan. The meeting discussed various bills, including the amendment to the Army Act passed by the Senate. To assess the role of PTI senators, a committee headed by Shibli Faraz was formed, and the committee will present its recommendations to Chairman Imran Khan.
- PTI leader Hammad Azhar's reaction to Shabbar Zaidi’s continuous flip-flops: "Shabbar Zaidi has either lost his brain cells or is trying to please someone by turning and twisting his statements. Exposing the false narrative of Shabbar Zaidi, that when he [Shabbar Zaidi] wanted to remove the tax exemption on the steel industry in FATA, he [Shabbar Zaidi] contacted me himself and asked for my support. However, on TV, he is saying that Hammad supported me for his own benefit, but the Prime Minister didn't agree."
- While the fascist government is indulging in luxuries, the common people are facing hardships. A poor woman says that they go hungry for days because the electricity bill is 13,000 rupees, and if not paid, the police harass them. They are barely managing to afford a single meal a day.
- Once again, PMLN sets a record by by taking a u-turn on their own stand. In 2013, they went to the Supreme Court to limit the powers of the caretaker government, and now they have increased the caretaker government's authority so that they can bring a government of their liking to complete their plan of rigging the elections.
- Despite being Ashurah, the fascist government is continuing its oppression. The court ordered the release of Shahryar Afridi, but the fascist government issued a notification under MPO3 to detain him for fifteen more days.
- Why is PML-N running away from the elections? Another evidence of it was seen in the PML-N convention, where disgruntled PML-N workers due to poverty and inflation raised slogans against the government and their leadership. The convention's organizers turned off the lights and escaped through the back door.
- For the poor people, there is no tax on breathing, but everything else has become expensive. Now, sending mail through Pakistan Post has also become 50% more expensive.
- Planning of millions and billions worth of fraudulent investments through special investment ready- Special Investment Facilitation Council (SIFC)
- No court can question them, and no investigative agency can conduct an inquiry. Arab countries will invest more than 28 billion dollars.