28 July 2023 News Headlines
A summary of today's important and breaking news regarding PTI and Pakistan that the mainstream media of Pakistan will never show you.
- A written decision for the hearing against the Chairman of PTI regarding the contempt of Election Commission, which was scheduled for 25th July, has been issued. According to the written decision, the Election Commission has suspended the arrest through a non-bailable warrant in the cases against the PTI Chairman.
- Chairman of the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf, Imran Khan's lawyers spoke to the media and revealed that more than 200 cases have been filed against Imran Khan, but unlike Nawaz Sharif, he is not escaping from the country. He appears before the courts daily and is getting bail due to the government's cases being baseless. Imran Khan's lawyers briefed the media in detail about all the cases, including those of Cypher, the Election Commission, and the Tosha Khana.
- Lahore Bar Association has passed a resolution of condemnation against Judge Humayun Dilaawar handling the Tosha Khana case, the conduct of the judge and his proceedings at “Shahbaz” speed have also been condemned.
- Khawaja Asif made a full confession in an interview about Imran Khan's statement about the consipracy against his government. He revealed that he was offered twice by General Bajwa to form a government in 2019 and 2021.
- The hearing for the trial of civilians under military court in the Supreme Court is scheduled for August 1st. The court will commence the case at 11 am.
- Just like the British feared Tipu Sultan, similarly the fear of Imran Khan is evident in the current fascist government. A report has been filed against Imran Khan for even raising a finger during the inspection proceedings in the court.
- Vengeful actions against the leaders of the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf by the fascist government continue. As a punishment for not holding a press conference against Imran khan, Samiullah Chaudhry, a PTI leader in Bahawalpur, had his housing colony, multiple offices, and buildings demolished. Samiullah Chaudhry's property, including the 5th Avenue Plaza and the famous Furniture Factory, was also sealed.
- Preparations are underway to burden the nation with yet another burden of the IMF deal. The State Bank will announce the monetary policy on July 31st, and there is a strong possibility of an increase in the interest rate from 22% to 23%.
- The memories of Imran Khan's previous government is dearly remembered by the poor. An elderly citizen emotionally narrated during an interview how he availed free healthcare for his daughter's 1.4 million treatment through the health card. He vows to vote for Imran Khan in the future as well.
- In the case of violence against a female servant, the Lahore High Court has granted protective bail to the wife of a civil judge. The little girl’s father appeals for justice.
- Royal treatment for a royal traveller. In preparation for the Prime Minister's visit to Qasoor, the Khaddian Khass road leading to it was freshly paved. The unique method of burdening the national treasury.
- The advocates of the “Mehengai Mukao March” [Stop the Inflation March] during the previous PTI government is now breaking records every week, surpassing the inflation during the previous government's tenure. This week, the inflation has increased by 3.73%.
- In the wholesale market, the price of sugar has increased by 50 rupees per kilogram within a month. After which, sugar is being sold between 155-160 rupees per kilogram. The wholesale rate for a 100-kilogram bag of sugar has now increased from a mill rate of 11,000 to a new rate of 13,600 rupees.
- The fascism against PTI workers continues. On the orders of Ata Tarar, PTI worker Seemabia Tahir has been arrested yesterday in Islamabad and was presented in court today. The request for her physical remand has been rejected, and she has been shifted to Adiala Jail for identification parade until August 3rd.