27 July 2023 News Headlines
Summary of today's important breaking news regarding Pakistan and PTI that the mainstream media of Pakistan will never show you.
- Decision to hear Imran Khan’s appeals regarding the Tosha khan case for next week has been set. A verdict has been reserved on the request to stop the trial.
- Order to release Ali Muhammad Khan by Peshawar High Court. Punishment imposed on one deputy commissioner will act as a deterrent for others so that no unlawful activity is carried out again.
- Shahryar Afridi's bail has been accepted in the GHQ attack case, but the fascist government remains stubbornly against the court's orders. The release of Shahryar Afridi is expected to be by Monday.
- The fascist government's efforts to escape from the elections and provide relief to themselves continues at “Shahbaz” speed. Today, 29 bills were passed illegally without completing the required quorum.
- Vengeful actions against Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf leaders by the fascist government continue. Zulfi Bukhari's house was raided late at night.
- The echoes of the fascist government's actions against freedom of expression and journalists reached America. Journalist Imran Riaz's image was shown during a conference in the US Congress.
- In PTI's tenure, flour that used to cost 80 rupees per kilo is now being sold at 150-160 rupees. This is the gift of the PDM for the public after a year and a half.
- The fascist government's tyranny continues as they amend the Army Act to target opposition. With the amendment of the Army Act approved by Parliament, in cases like the cypher, one could face punishment of up to five years and Social media users of Facebook or Twitter etc who are maligning the Pakistan Army can now be taken under the Army Act along with Cyber Crime.
- Despite condemnation from all sides for using offensive language against women, Khawaja Asif remains defiant and refuses to apologize to the women. Once again, the PMLN has presented a practical example of their deteriorated ethics.
- Just like in Gilgit-Baltistan and Kashmir, democracy in Sindh Assembly was subjected to political robbery. MPA’s of Tehreek-e-Insaaf were intimidated and threatened and coerced into changing the opposition leader. These are the rulers who claim to be champions of democracy in the West.
- Imran Khan's six cases for transfer to other courts have been rejected. The plea to transfer Bushra Bibi’s forgery case to another court was also dismissed. Chief Justice Aamir Farooq pronounced a reserved verdict. A request will be made to the Chief Commissioner of Islamabad for the court's transfer, Islamabad High Court.