PTI Japan Election Commission is pleased to publish the instructions for the upcoming intraparty elections.
Main Portal for PTI Japan Elections is ptielections.co.uk
Casting your vote
On Election Day we will be sending a reminder text to all members, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THE THIS MESSAGE.
To cast your vote, create a new message and text the voting code to the dedicated number +447860039087 (Note: you do not need to wait for a text message).
After you have cast your vote, you can receive any of the following responses depending on how you have voted:-
- Success message – Will give you a confirmation code which you will need to keep as proof of your vote.
- Number not recognised – the number that you have sent a text from is not in the voting system and isn’t held against a membership number.
- Invalid message – you have sent an incorrect message, will need to cast your vote again.
- Not valid code – you have sent a code which is not in your region, will need to cast your vote again.
- Duplicate code different code – you have voted twice but with different panel codes. You will be given a conflict code which you will need to enter on ptielections.co.uk to clear the error and then can vote again.
Voting time period from: 3rd September 2015 - 8pm – 4th September - 8pm